Tuesday, January 31

This, That, and the Other

I wake up. The day feels like a normal day. I start to get ready, get the kids dressed, prepare my primary lesson, get breakfast, and then without any warning the day takes an unexpected turn. And even though I think it's going alright, nothing I think is going to happen happens.

That was yesterday.

Maybe it was boredom. Maybe it was wanderlust. Maybe I'm just tired of living next to a cocaine selling operation.Whatever it was, it tasted an awe-full lot like freedom. This is what it looked like.






This is sort of what it will look like in two years or so:



But with something like this...right in the middle.

Made with a few of these.

  

But until then, I guess I'll just enjoy a little bit of This. 



And a little of That...












And even though some might consider the events of the day useless, even a total disaster, somehow it turned into the most extraordinary day I can remember in a very very long time.


No comments:

About Me

Chester, UT, United States
I stole an Argentine from his country and made him my husband. Raising 4 kids in Sanpete County, we recently found a 140 year old farm house and made it into a home. El Palenquito is our dream of a micro-farm and market. We've set out to slowly restore life to our neglected plot of ground, including the soil, flora, fauna, and especially the hummingbirds! I love to get dirty making things and put the stuff in my head out on paper.