Monday, July 19

What I Love About Summer...

I am going to try this again, for the second time in the same week. Thus, we're doing well with this whole "believing a word we say may have any relevance" thing. But really I just Love a lot of things about Life right now, as it is summer, and I have two very creative and refreshing personalities for children. It also helps that I finally figured out how to post photos. Warning, if you don't feel comfortable with nudity, refrain from moving forward with the post. You may be alarmed at the amount of 100% breastfed flesh on this baby.

What I'm Growing: 

Children

In the summer heat our chacha can't deny her thirst for...
pool water. Oh, and the tutu I'm a sucker for a anyone in a tutu.





Nano demonstrates the dangers of growing faster than Mama can calculate the effects of crawling. 
Movement + Gravity = Nasty Bruise. 
Am I the only person who has a love/hate relationship with those serendipidous accidents? Luckily this one didn't leave a scar.











This just makes me feel LOVED.
She
is a really good KISSER.







And a really good CLIMBER too.







And Vegetables






This is our heirloom zapallito. I can't believe how this has produced! Thanks to Liz for the seedlings from last years fruit. Product of Uruguay.


Summer is not summer without
fresh Basil
Genovese.











And this is just the beginning! Happy Growing!

2 comments:

lizroxy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Evelyn said...

so what is zapallito, anyway?

Beautiful pictures of your family.

About Me

Chester, UT, United States
I stole an Argentine from his country and made him my husband. Raising 4 kids in Sanpete County, we recently found a 140 year old farm house and made it into a home. El Palenquito is our dream of a micro-farm and market. We've set out to slowly restore life to our neglected plot of ground, including the soil, flora, fauna, and especially the hummingbirds! I love to get dirty making things and put the stuff in my head out on paper.